1. BOOKING ON LINE
- The reservation is deemed to be confirmed at the time of payment of the required prepayment - in the amount and time indicated in the email confirmation of reservation.
2. BOOKING ON REQUEST
- After reviewing the offer, the Client / Guest agrees with the telephone, e-mail details of the date and price of the service. There is an initial booking for this apartment
- Confirmation of availability (or lack thereof) and information on how to make a prepayment will be sent by e-mail.
- Within the next 24 hours the customer / visitor will receive an email confirmation. From then on, the Client / Guest is required to pay a deposit of approximately 30% of the total cost of stay to the specified bank account within 2 days (unless otherwise agreed). This amount will be the deposit for the performance of the rental service.
- On the day of receiving the deposit, the customer will be contacted by phone or by email with the final reservation.
- Exceeding the payment deadline may result in cancellation of the initial booking.
- Remaining balance for stay The customer / guest will pay the most on the day of arrival by bank transfer or cash.
3. CANCELLATION OF RESERVATION
- Non-payment of prepayment within the required deadline will automatically cancel your booking.
- If canceled up to 30 days before the arrival date, the deposit will be refunded.
- Up to 14-30 days before the date of arrival paid deposit is stopped.
- If canceled 14 days prior to arrival date, the guest will be charged 60% of the cost of accommodation.
- Upon cancellation on arrival or in the absence of cancellation, Guest is required to pay the full amount for stay on reserved date.
- Ability to carry out the cancellation without the burden of the guest, only if the guest points to a new customer for the same apartment and at the same time. In this case, the guest will receive a refund of the deposit paid.
- Not using the guest's entire stay as a result of a later arrival than the date of booking or early departure does not result in the reduction or reimbursement of a portion of the payment for the service.
- The price shown in the apartment description is gross and includes:
- stay in a suite of fixed number of people for one night.
- the cost of utilities (energy, water, gas, heating) consumed by the media, unless the consumption is significantly excessive
- 100 PLN service charge includes final cleaning, bed linen and towels exchange for each guest.
- The price does not include the climate fee, 4 PLN / person / day which is payable on arrival
5. ARRIVAL, DEPARTURE
- Check in is at noon. 14.00 - 2000 on the first day of his stay, while departure on the last day of stay until. 10.00.
- It is possible to arrive earlier if the property is available.
- For loss of keys to the apartment the customer is charged a fee of 150 PLN.
- Please let us know about your arrival approx. 30 min. before your arrival
- Departure should take place before the 1000 on the last day of the stay. The collection of keys from the customer always takes place in the apartment on the last day of his stay.
- For the period of stay a 300 PLN refundable deposit will be charged for possible damage to the apartment.
- The landlord is obliged to ensure the conditions of the client's complete and unobstructed stay in the apartment. There is a silent night from 22.00 to 6.00 in the apartments.
- In the event that the Customer significantly violates the peace or good of the neighbours and does not comply with commonly used standards of coexistence between people, the Lessor reserves the right to terminate the Customer's stay in the apartment and is not obliged to return the money for the unused period of stay.
- The customer is obliged to maintain good neighbourhood rules and maintain the rented apartment in good condition. The client is obliged to immediately inform you of any damage caused to you during your stay. The liability of such damages and their removal shall be borne by the Customer.